Monday, January 13, 2014

Automatic Functions

Sometimes, I have to really resist the urge to tell people on a daily basis that if breathing wasn't an automatic function, they would die because they are too dumb to remember to breathe in and out.

I mean, obviously most people would die if breathing were an automatic function, because we don't have to remember to do it - it just happens.  But on days like today where I consistently come into contact with people that make me want to scream, I'd like to think that if breathing weren't an automatic function, I would survive and everyone else around me would die because their actions make me believe that the only automatic function they own is stupidity.

Maybe I'm becoming too harsh as I get older.

Maybe it's wishful thinking for people to get smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment